Thank you for visiting my blog. I would love to hear from followers. You can comment on some of the things we have been doing in our school or even share some things of your own. Don’t forget to tell me who you are and where you are from.
Here are a few rules and guidelines to follow:
- Only use your first name – no surnames.
- Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information
- Be careful what you blog – blogs are in a public space. Be proud of anything that you write or post. Do not post anything about yourself that you wouldn’t like to see posted worldwide.
- Sign your name – always end your blog or comment with your name. Nameless blogs and comments could be deleted.
- Write in good English – including grammar and punctuation. Always write in full sentences and words – no “Text-talk” please! Proof read your comments carefully.
- Be polite – Don’t post anything that could hurt anyone.
- Always show respect – be positive if you are going comment
- Be constructive: if there’s anything that we could do in our school to make it even better then let us know what you think.
You are welcome to leave as many comments as you like! The more the better!